It’s come to that time of year again where I always end up doing some spring shopping. I’m excited to put away my thick sweaters, which are beginning to be a bit too warm, and replace them with all my spring clothes. This year I decided I needed to invest in a few new pairs of shoes because as I was exchanging my winter clothes for spring ones, I began to realize all the sandals and sneakers I have are beginning to get a little worn out. I love shoe shopping so I was definitely a bit excited to realize this.
After searching online through hundreds of different pairs of shoes in attempt to find my favorites pairs to order for this spring I came across a few favorites. I thought I’d take the time to share them with you because I absolutely love these shoes and think it could help inspire your style for this spring! I’ve noticed that recently I’ve been drawn to a lot of light neutral colors. I have been loving all things rose gold, blush, nude, lavender, and grey, and am excited that all these colors are very popular this spring. Below I’ve added the color palette that shows some of the colors I’ve been inspired by when shopping for shoes and other pieces this spring.
Now onto the fun part, the shoes! I’ve include the five pairs of shoes I have been eyeing for this spring (some of which I bought), and have include the link to where you can order them.
- MIA Knotted Slide Sandal ($59.95) This is the first pair of shoes I was drawn to. I was looking for a pair of comfy but cute sandals, and this pair is exactly that. I love the slightly pink nude color of the shoe, and how this sandal can be easily paired with so many different outfits. This sandal can certainly be dressed up or down. I also am in love with the knot on this shoe, and think it is so trendy. I love how it adds something a bit unique to the sandal.
- Steve Madden Grace Slide Sandal ($49.95) These sandals are fairly similar to the MIA knotted sandal in the fact that they are both slides. I love slides because they are so easy to put on, but also extremely cute. What I love about these Steve Madden slides is that they are very straightforward, and will mach almost anything. What sells me on these specific slides though is the color. I love how bright this white is, it just screams spring, and will most definitely add a pop to any outfit.
- Dolce Vita Wedge Sandal ($119.95) The first and only wedge I am going to talk about today is the Dolce Vita Wedge Sandal. I love the espadrille style of wedges because they are so beachy, and casual enough that you can wear them day to day. I love how this wedge has a bit of a platform, and especially love the stone color.
- Steve Madden Gils Platform Slip-On Sneaker ($79.95) Like the wedges I love the stone gray color of these sneakers. These slip-ons are also suede which is extremely trendy right now, and definitely will at something fun to an outfit. Personally, I love slip-ons and think they are great for day to day wear because they are so comfortable. Something that makes these slip-ons a bit more fun is that they have a platform. This will give you a bit of height without having to sacrifice your comfort.
- Sam Edelman ‘Carrin’ Espadrille Flat ($89.95) These espadrille platforms are so fun and I am in love with them! I love the metallic rose gold color because it can really dress up an outfit and at a bit of a statement. Rose gold is also very popular for this spring season. Like the Steve Madden slip-ons these espadrilles also have a platform which will give you a little height without sacrificing your comfort!
These are my favorite shoes at the moment, so I hope you love them as much as I do and check them out! Make sure to check out my last blog post on my top three must have beauty products (Click Here).
xoxo not the girl next door
One thought on “My Favorite Shoes for Spring”